The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Chinese Restaurant （Jin Sha） Server Cum Cashier who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
▶ Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
▶ Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
▶ Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
▶ An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
1. Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
2. Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
3. Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
4. Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. High school education or equivalent experience.
2. Requires good reading and oral in the English language.
3. Ability to communicate professional and accurately via telephone.
4. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required
Join us and Enjoy…
※ An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
※ Best-in-industry training
※ Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties （based on availability） with discounted meals
※ Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
※ Employee service awards
※ Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us: